At the market we talked to the stall holders (in our best French), looked at all the delicious things for sale (the steaming hot tagines seemed especially tempting) and we bought ingredients for our vegetable soup.
It was very cold (0°C) so when our feet and hands got too cold we retreated to La Sainte Germaine restaurant where we were warmly welcomed with a tasty breakfast. Yum.
Yes, was a good practical experience!
ReplyDeleteThank you (Anaya's dad)
What a fine thing to do on a Wednesday morning! It all looks so delicious - I wonder if they're open this snowy Wednesday?
ReplyDeleteIt was a exciting Wednesday morning. I was freezing cold. I liked the Church, it looked so beautiful and restaurant chocolate croissant was delicious!! (Anaya)
ReplyDeleteI LOVED the trip so so SO much I want to go again!! I really enjoyed the crumbly croissants and the delicious HOT chocolate - they were lovely together!! by Gwen
ReplyDeleteI love the trip photos. I just showed them to my grandma and she really liked the breakfast bit. Adriana from Rod's log
ReplyDeleteIt was a pleasure to be part of the trip in spite of the weather. I love the photos! (Estela´s mum)
ReplyDeleteI loved he trip !
ReplyDeleteEstela