What a great way of doing fractions - thank you Year 2! I should try this with Year 4.
It was the most fun activity! Thank you Miss Ash. Mateo
I'm glad you enjoyed it, Mateo. What other equipment in the Y2 classroom would be a good tool for exploring fractions do you think?
I think the pattern blocks will be good. Mateo
Good idea, Mateo. You can show me how you'd use them on Monday.
What a great way of doing fractions - thank you Year 2! I should try this with Year 4.
ReplyDeleteIt was the most fun activity! Thank you Miss Ash. Mateo
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed it, Mateo. What other equipment in the Y2 classroom would be a good tool for exploring fractions do you think?
ReplyDeleteI think the pattern blocks will be good. Mateo
ReplyDeleteGood idea, Mateo. You can show me how you'd use them on Monday.
ReplyDelete